Monday, May 11, 2015

Tall cripple me

         My name is Carter and i am crippled, the first fact you should know when you meet me is I am tall. Another thing you need to know is I am crippled. I can't do anything because I am crippled. My tallness is also a disability I hit a lot of thing with my head. My head has hit so many things it has become deformed. The last thing you should know is that I always have water. Without water I am dead. I celebrate water. I breathe water. I drink water. I sleep water. I love water. I am water.

1 comment:

  1. dajfkl;asjflkasdjfkl;asdjflasdjflaksdjfkl;jflak;jsdfkldjasfkl;ajsdfkjldsfk;ajldfkljasf;jklaf;jklasdfjklaskfjasdklf;jaskldjfasdkljf
    qwerpuoqewioruqewopruiqweioruqewruiqweiruqpweuirqweipruqewiopruqewopiruqweioruqwpeioruqwepioruqwpeioruqweouipr
    c.zvnzcxvnzxc.m,vnzxcm,.vnxczm,vnzxcm,.vnxczm,.vnczxm,.vnczxm,.vnczx,.mvnzxc,.nvzxcm,vnzm,.xcnv.zn

    ReplyDelete