Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Final Exam Post Part ONE

The first project I chose to present in this final post was True Shadow Project. In this project, I used specific art skills to make the technological art work. I had to determine first of all what I thought Google's true shadow was, which took an inspired art mind to think up. I chose "wicked" because people can interpret that in two different ways, which is perfect for a piece of art to have the viewer wondering what the true meaning is. Also, to keep it looking real, I had to think of what direction and to what magnitude the shadow should go.
The second project I chose to present in this post was the slice project. Even though it was very unoriginal, I chose to slice open an apple and there would be a orange inside. The technology aspect of this project included being able to swap an apple interior with an orange. First of all, to make life easy, I chose two pictures that were facing the same direction so I could mix them together easily. Next, I lined up the pictures in Photoshop and cropped out every part I didn't need. Next I did a bit of blurring to make the two pictures blend together better.

No comments:

Post a Comment